Trump’s Transition Team: New Start for a New Republic!
By now, Trump’s unexpected presidential upset has been analyzed and dissected. For the most part, his win was inevitable because the country was ready for change. Clearly, HRC and her coterie of corrupt sycophants were not acceptable in this new Age of Info-Enlightment. Now, Trump’s transition team, initially handled by the highly compromised NJ Governor Chris Christie, has been turned over to a far more credible person, VP Mike Pence.
However, Mike might not know all the relevant players because he was not in the Executive Branch of USG. He must beware of the former players who destroyed our country. No doubt, many of them will try to slither their way back into a power position in this new administration. There is clear evidence for those of us who are the “Keepers of the Second American Revolution” that a few appointees are completely unacceptable.
Many of us have made it very clear through blogs and radio that “no prominent Neo-Conservatives [Neocons] who had worked for the Bush Jr administration are acceptable under any and all condition”. So far, several names from the Bush Jr administration have floated up to the surface as potential contenders for a major role in the Trump cabinet.
- Ambassador John Bolton
- Ambassador Zalmay Khalizad
- Stephen J. Hadley.
I will reiterate the position I and millions of Americans have made very clearly: There is no way that Zalmay or Hadley can assume any prominent, or even minor role, in a new Trump administration. The reasons are obvious. Both men, whom I have worked with in the past, were intimately involved in the 9/11 False Flag / Stand down. Zalmay Khalizad was the Deputy to the criminal Paul Wolfowitz, former Deputy Secretary of Defense under Rumsfeld. Zal was Wolfowitz’s lap dog.
Zal and I worked together on the West Bank. I can assure my fellow Americans that Zal is treasonous, self-serving and completely corrupt. He was born in Afghanistan and attended the American University in Lebanon where he was recruited by our CIA. From then onward, he used his contrived knowledge of Afghanistan/Iraq to insure that our brave warriors would die there for absolutely nothing. BTW, he got away with it, making millions of dollars in kickbacks from the corrupt Afghan politicians he placed in office during his tenure as Ambassador [a complete joke] to both Iraq/Afghanistan.
Zal’s treasonous companion, Stephen Hadley, is a graduate of Cornell University [breeding colony for neocons Sandy Berger, Wolfowitz, Fukuyama]. More importantly, he was National Security advisor to the warmonger, VP Dick Cheney. Hadley was also instrumental in creating the 9/11 false flag/stand down–eventually initiating the failed Iraq War.
Stephen Hadley is completely stunted, both intellectually and emotionally. He is downright incompetent! He, like Zal, as well as the other neocons, are completely self-serving. Like the Clintons, they care more about self-aggrandizing than our military, or the republic.
Also on my list of “stay away from these guys” is N.J.’s Chris Christie. The state of N.J. is notoriously corrupt and has been for years. Let’s remember bridge-gate, junk bond rating and crappy roads. Yes, Christie was loyal to Trump during a brutal campaign BUT we do not want him in the U.S.G. Send him back to N.J.! Pronto!
Now for my recommendations:
I know Rudolph Guiliani has some strong negatives BUT he is the best choice as Attorney General. He is a “cleaner” and we know Justice needs some serious sweeping. He has demonstrated over time that he is smart, a fighter and intrepid. Trump needs a strong man in this position and Guiliani fits the bill. Remember: He is a very tough prosecutor.
I do not personally know NH Senator Kelly Ayotte. Yet, I have spent enough time in New Hampshire to understand that she is a serious lawyer and prosecutor. She makes a good compliment to Guiliani.
Here’s more of “Steve’s picks” for the Trump Administration:
- Lt.Gen. Michael Flynn should be Sec.Def., or more appropriately, the Director of National Intelligence [DNI] as well as Director of CIA [DCI].
There should be a major contraction of several of the 16 intelligence services in order to avoid redundancy and minimize expenditures. There is no question that the CIA has to be downsized and return to collecting HUMINT and not participate in Drone Warfare! That is the province of our military.
- Dr. Ben Carson should be appointed Secretary of Health and Human Services as well as the Surgeon General of the Public Health Service [PHS]. That is a natural fit for a physician/neurosurgeon. He can clearly hold both important positions without having to hire more unnecessary personnel.
- Gen. Stanley A. McCrystal might do an excellent job of reorganizing the VA. He is swift, bold and willing to make certain that our Iraq/Afghanistan veterans will be properly treated without having to wait unnecessarily.
- Treasury Secretary- Steven Mnuchen, a former Goldman Sachs executive and Trump’s campaign finance chairman.
- Chief of Staff-Jared Kushner, Trump’s son-in-law. More importantly, he has been the closest advisor to Trump besides the immediate family. He can work directly with RNC Chairman Reince Priebus and Stephen Bannon [Breitbart]. Jared appears to be discreet, intelligent, and highly effective in steering Donald toward the right direction. If he wishes, he may switch off this position with his extremely talented wife, Ivanka.
- US Trade Representative-Carl Icahn. He is a formidable businessman with a stellar career in different types of cross-cultural business negotiations.
- Supreme Court Justice Nominee-Jerry Falwell Jr. He is an intelligent lawyer who also happens to be the President of Liberty University, a Christian University. He has both a B.A. in religious studies from Liberty University as well as a JD from the prestigious University of Virginia School of Law. He is articulate, intelligent and exceedingly temperate/judicious in his approach to articulating real American values [Judeo-Christian].
- Secretary of State should go to Newt Gingrich. Yes, like Guiliani, he is controversial BUT he has always had the reputation, among the military/IC, as a very smart guy.
As for other appointments, I will make more suggestions as I read further on as to who will be placed in future positions. May I remind the Trump Team that this revolution does not stop at the doorsteps of the White House. It is a constant variable which arises in times of voter discontent and alienation.
Remember: this particular revolution was not about musical chairs—allowing the same miscreants another chance to ruin the Republic! There must be major changes of both personnel and direction from the past thirty years of failures!
Don’t be fooled by the acquiescence of a quiet man or an obedient citizenry! Actions speak much louder than words!