POTUS TRUMP does it in FAST Time!
Donald Trump: Don’t Listen to What I Say, Look at what I do!
To “Trump” someone means that you have overcome them. In the past week in D.C., POTUS Donald Trump has:
- met with the business leaders of the major car manufacturers as well as their union leaders.
- appointed his Sec. Def. James Mattis and authorized him to increase the number of airstrikes against ISIS. Mattis is flying to Japan and South Korea in order to properly assess the South China Sea crisis.
- met with construction companies to discuss the building of Mexican wall that he had promised he would build.
- stayed strong with corrupt, unpopular Mexican president.
- delved into the details as to how he should spend 1.6 Trillion USD for massive infrastructure projects.
- ordered ICE to hire another five thousand personnel to patrol the Mexican/American border.
- rescinded Obama’s landmark Trans-Pacific Partnership [TPP] which will be replaced by bilateral negotiations between the USG and relevant Southeast Asian governments.
- began the unwind of ineffective, abusive Obamacare with the goal of replacing this disaster with a more optimal plan that serves the citizens rather than the insurers or big pharma mafia.
- cleaned house at the top level of State Department.
What Americans are witnessing is a most unusual phenomenon, not seen for decades in our leadership. Trump is about immediate, meaningful change of USG policies and personnel; done in fast time! Most citizens have not witnessed the modus operandi of a leader in action who transforms or changes a behemoth entity, like the USG. Change is always accompanied by fear, anxiety, and anger.
In the Obama administration, we, citizens, were disappointed to witness how meaningless and ineffectual promised changes really were. Like most of our past presidents, Obama never had any leadership experience, nor had he ever created or started a business [let alone a successful business].
POTUS Trump does not suffer fools easily. He will make outrageous statements in order to cover his real intentions. He wants to position his perceived or real opponents [media, liberals, Dems.] off guard.
What the media has forgotten is the constant assurance that POTUS gave to us, Americans. He has repeatedly stated that he has selected the best candidates to head up the different parts of the USG according to how each surrogate feels that he/she should act, irrespective of the fact that he/she may/may not agree with POTUS.
Let me hark back to former Attorney General John Mitchell’s comment about the impending Nixon administration: “Don’t listen to what we say; instead, judge us according to what we do.” I do not condone lying. Unfortunately, it is part of human nature. In politics, lying has become the sine qua non of an ‘effective politician’. However, Trump is neither a politician nor a bureaucrat.
Trump is a ruthless businessman who lives by his own rules. A while ago, I wrote a blog about Trump’s persistent use of — Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt –FUD! Right now, Donald has flooded the citizenry, especially the mainstream media, with fear. His use of uncertainty has been very effective in soliciting the concerns of possible partners in both business and politics [Mexico, Canada], forcing them to come forward and solicit his personal concerns after Donald had personally abrogated NAFTA [Bush Sr., Clinton].
POTUS Trump has done more in one week than Obama, Bush Jr., and Clinton have collectively not done in the past thirty years. There is a clear psychiatric diagnosis for fear of change or the unwillingness to change. It is called, ‘Metathesiophobia’. Often this condition is accompanied by fear of moving, “Tropophobia”. Some amount of anxiety, self-doubt and guilt are normal reactions to change.
Americans have endured so many unnecessary wars, several “false flags” and a very serious economic collapse . These have all prepared us for the Trump unknown.
Please remember what the great Democratic POTUS Franklin Delano Roosevelt said at the beginning of WWII: “We have nothing to fear, but fear itself.”
Or, in the words of the great hockey player, Wayne Gretzky: “You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take.”