The Next 100 Days of Infamy Leading to the Presidential Elections in November 2016.
As the circus tents are folded away and the elephants and donkeys go home to solicit/steal votes, the real work of electing a POTUS now begins.
First and foremost, is the issue of electoral fraud. It is not an accident that from JFK,LBJ to Clinton and W., there were constant allegations of irregular voting patterns. In the case of the Dems, there were too many names of deceased voters on their roll call.In the case of the Reps, there were hanging chads and skewed Supreme Court decisions in favor of W.
All the above irregularities have become part of the American electoral process in every Presidential election.It has become so routine that most of us just brush away the notion of electoral fraud with the insouciant comment: “So what? Both sides do it. What difference does it make?”
Trump has clearly identified this problem by denigrating the political ascendency of a presidential candidate as ‘rigged’. Even Bernie Sanders confronted that problem outwardly and then retreated back into a self-protected shell of disgusted resignation.
Now a series of mysterious events surface with the implication that no one really knows the actual truth:
- Seth Rich, a young DNC voting expert mysteriously shot in the back on a Sunday morning in an affluent Northwest DC neighborhood. Many feel that he was on his way that night to meet the FBI and inform them of an alleged voter fraud by HC and DNC Chairperson, Debbie Wasserman Schultz.
- Julian Assange [WikiLeaks] dumps over 30,000 emails regarding Hillary’s demand that Debbie ‘neutralize’ Bernie Sanders.
- Debbie is fired by the DNC and then immediately hired by Hillary.
- The Supreme Court overturns NC law requiring simple IDs to be presented for voting.
- South American illegal aliens are streaming in during the election voting period, ostensibly to bolster the Democratic voting outcome.
- A simple youtube of a once unknown whistleblower, Clinton Curtis, an American attorney and computer programmer, appears regarding voter fraud in the Florida elections.
Curtis alleged that in 2000 he made a computer code that assisted the then Republican Congressman Tom Feeny to steal votes from his Democratic opponent in the West Palm Beach, Florida area.
Curtis swore in an affidavit that he had been ordered by his boss, Chinese National and convicted spy, Hai Lin Nee [a.k.a. Henry Nee of Yang Inc.], to write computer instructions allowing Feeny to win the election.
Both Trump and Bernie have stated, demonstrated and doubled down on their crucial observations that the political system in both parties are ‘rigged’. As of this time in August 2016, Bernie Sanders has been completely defeated by the Clinton machinery which so corrupt that not one dares to question anything regarding the mysterious death of Seth Rich. Such an omission/silence was completely deafening to me.
On a similar note, the old-line Republicans have tried their best to distant themselves from their highly popular candidate, Trump.In some twisted semblance of chicanery the fingerprints of Bush/Cruz/Romney/Kasich will arise once again to discredit Trump’s legitimacy.
It is unfortunate in the 21st Century that we Americans cannot declare that our legislative/executive representatives are the true expression of our collective political will.
When a computer can vote for us, then let us nominate a robot who directly follows the mandate of a few corrupt political elite. Oops, I think we have already done that.
Witness: Clinton, W., Obama…. and now Hillary!
In the movie,“I Robot”[written by Isaac Asimov], the actor, Will Smith, asks this penetrating question to the Dr. Alfred Lanning [creator of robots]:
“Why would you kill yourself?”
“That is the right question.”
Why are we, Americans, willing to self-destruct? I will wait to hear the answer in the next 100 days.